Was ist los ? Was ist los ?

Funny ^^

Funny little thing ^^
Nice german parody of the miller advertising and ck.
I want more :D

Kottbullar responds:

nice to hear that!

Wir werden weitermachen!^^

Spinister Ep. 014 Spinister Ep. 014

Not much

Its not enought to make a animation that loops and play music.
You should do something longer and less looping.
But the grafic looks nice.

(BTW: The response to the last rewiev is just shocking. I'm German and associating the Germans by saing something like "german power" under "Gas the jews" its... not right. Not every german is a Nazi. In fact nearly every German is against the Nazis so please dont write answers like this!)

Spinister responds:

PRRRROUD TO BE A JEW

Hitlers head 2 Hitlers head 2

like it

I like this movie, great humor ^^
A bit short and you could add some more details (add some buttons to the time machine, something like this)
And Führer is written like this. Yeah, "Führer" not fürer ;)
(I know this because I'm german ;)

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Lots of fun

This is, like Shift 1 was too, one of the games which geh me for hours :D
I like this fast shifting and turning action, the idea is just genious. Not more to say, really great game
*waiting for sequel*
The CC is a lie xD

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Good Work!

I really really like this game.
There is just one thing that really annoys me.
Sometime there are 2 reall big planets at one point and you can't escape the gravity. So because of this "bug" i cant get over level 2. Maybe I'm just too bad ^^
If you would fix this little 2 planet problem and add some spacy music this game would be perfect ;)
Go on making games as good as this one :D

Jib Jig Orchestrated(DEMO) Jib Jig Orchestrated(DEMO)

Very nice done

I really enjoyed this, it's my absolute favorite melody and you presented it to me with a kind of a new fresh perspective. Really great work. I can't wait to hear the full Version.
When will it approximately be finished?
Oh, and I'm sorry but there was one litte thing that could be a bit better. In the beginning there where one really dark tone, like a foghorn or something... this made everything a kind of... dark or bad in the beginning. I associate just very positive things with this song, maybe a breeze of sadness but this.... nearly evil tone is a little unfitting in my opinion.
But all in all great work.
5/5 10/10 +fav
Waiting for the Full Version :)